background

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winter Activities

Even on really cold days, Courtney and I have to get outside and play! She loves her ricketty old play house and slide.
We have loved going up to Pine Valley, sleding, and playing in the snow! Courtney with her cousin Joseph. Sleding down the road is always a big hit! Aunt Laura and Jacob- cute as little bugs! We have also gone to the indoor pool once a week, another chance to get-out, Courtney LOVES the water! Pictures are taken in December but it's always nice in California! The McBride Family

4 comments:

Candida Marie said...

LOVE the new header. seriously cute photo.

Kira said...

that is one darling pic of the fam!! seriously cassie, SO stinkin cute! i'm so glad you updated, it's so fun to see how you've been. i tried calling the other day, i'll have to try again :)

The Max Family said...

David :) I am sure you are thinking who??? But Kelly sims now Kelly Max , I was in Diane's wedding, I got in touch with her last month and we have been emailing back and forth !! what a cute family and It makes me miss your parents and siblings to see your family photo of every one :) well pls tell you parents hello for me and I hope to keep in touch via blogs.

Kelly Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

The Max Family said...

Oh yes one more thing David, is your wife from vernal I saw a christmas post in Vernal Utah?? I have a very dear freind that grew up and still lives in vernal wonder if your wife knows her I am not sure her madien name but her married name is Jennifer Northern.

Kelly Sims-Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com