background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Maternity Pictures

My really good friend came down from Provo and took some amazing maternity pictures. I have always thought maternity pictures would be awesome but I never thought I would ever be able to get them. (Sometimes it's hard to feel like having your picture taken when you feel huge and just not that cute). But I think Marie is a fabulous photographer because they turned out really well!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

cute! i wish i'd had some done...but then evalyn tried to come at 31 weeks - then i was on bed rest - so the pics never happened! yours are adorable and you look great!

Jes said...

Cassie those are darling pictures!! I am jealous. Now I just need you to add some of her now. I still have only seen cell phone pictures of her.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Oh my gosh Cassie, those pictures are amazing and you look so cute in all of them. I never liked having my pictures taken when I was pregnant so I don't have any lol.

MoJo said...

Yeah, we want to see that cute baby OUT of the belly, not in! ;) I hope you're feeling fine. I can't wait to see her, and what's her name??

The Tucker Family said...

You are beautiful!! Your little belly is adorable! Congrats and I hope you and your family are doing well!

Kira said...

such cute pics, girl! you look beautiful. that's so awesome you have a friend to take some pics this time around! i have a similar situation :) it'll be fun to have these pics for years to come!

Madison Kohler said...

Cassie, Aww i love them!!! They turned out amazing! Your so gorgeous and photogenic.