What was I thinking? College classes after being graduated for 2 and 1/2 years! My brain doesn't think anymore. Between my newborn and Courtney they took my brain cells!! Okay, so today I am more than a little overwhelmed. But hopefully if I can get my mind greased up and thinking again I will be doing better tomorrow. Listen to my classes Epidemiology and Biostatistic, Research Methodology, and Leadership. Have I ever mentioned I don't particularly like research? Okay, I'm done now. I'll get back to reading my chapters. Thanks for receiving an ear-full!
3 comments:
WOW! I am so impressed. A new born baby and a full load of school. That is awesome! Are you doing graduate studies? How are things with the new little one? She is adorable!
You're girls are so cute! Can't believe how big Courtney is now. Time sure goes fast. Looks like you're doing your BA. Good luck with that. Hope to see you soon. Miss ya.
Hey I had fun at the BBQ with you tonight I hope you can make it to Girls Night!
Post a Comment